Post new topic   Reply to topic    Creatures of Honour Forum Index -> News - External
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sohrae

re: Pimp My Mascot #1

Forum Image

Really pleased to see so much interest in doing this as it is great fun to just get onto Team Speak and make fun of Rob.. I mean have some fun, get some loot for transmogs and maybe get some achievements, mounts and titles on the way.

This is really a great opportunity for everyone in the guild to get involved and get to know each other a bit better so thank you so much for taking the time to come along.

Again, very sorry for anyone who missed it, but there is always next Friday!
Next week will be Dragon Soul Heroic.

Thanks again all!
Shader!
N/A
Part Time Poster

This was good fun and I loves me some transmog gear. MOAR! :D

Do you guys intend to do a fast clear again? I'd love you long time if we could do Holding Hands achievment on Hagara. It's not complex but it's become headache when trying to pug. Basically every player just stands in a line between two last conductors in lighning phase, like on http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uf7XUGOXcxo

I'd appreciate if you guys could help, but let me know if not as I'm trying to pug it every week thru openraid.
Cheers.

Forum Legend

Chipmønk wrote:
Do you guys intend to do a fast clear again? I'd love you long time if we could do Holding Hands achievment on Hagara. It's not complex but it's become headache when trying to pug. Basically every player just stands in a line between two last conductors in lighning phase, like on http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uf7XUGOXcxo

I'd appreciate if you guys could help, but let me know if not as I'm trying to pug it every week thru openraid.
Cheers.

I hate that achievement! But yeah, with vent and some planning it is fine.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum