Post new topic   Reply to topic    Creatures of Honour Forum Index -> News - External
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sohrae

re: Reminders: 17th - 23rd April *Updated 25/4*

Forum Image

What a fantastic couple of weeks for progress!

Solar has been dropping bosses left, right and center in Throne of Thunder, with 4 progress kills one week and returning the next for more! Lei Shen won't know what has hit him!

Lunar cleared all of normal Throne of Thunder, topping it off by defeating Jin'rokh heroic at the start of this raid week!

*NEW* Call to Arms
As said in the thread Feasts and the Guild Vault we are fast running out of feasts for raids.
Please can people do either of the following:
[Great Pandaren Banquet] is usually obtained while doing Isle of Thunder dailies. If people are doing these dailies (which you probably are for coins), could you please donate these to the guild vault.

Alternatively, we are still grateful of donations of mats for the 10man feast [Recipe: Pandaren Banquet] . We are usually short on [Jewel Danio] and [Raw Tiger Steak] for these.

Patch Notes

Just a quick reminder on patch updates (Source)
April 18th
Quote:
Quests
Eyes of the Thunder King: Engaging Unblinking Eyes and Focused Eyes will now place all members of the raid in combat, preventing players from releasing when they die.

Raids, Dungeons, and Scenarios
*Throne of Thunder
Twin Consorts: Crane Rush now deals 5 million damage, down from 30 million damage in Raid Finder difficulty. <- wtf?

April 22nd

Quote:
Creatures
Players coalesced from a different realm are now eligible to receive loot or use a bonus roll after defeating Oondasta or Nalak.

Raids, Dungeons, and Scenarios
Mogu Runes of Fate: Reduced the number of Lesser Charms of Good Fortune needed for the Mogu Runes of Fate weekly quest to 50, down from 90. <- Awesome

*Throne of Thunder
Twin Consorts: Cosmic Barrage now summons 4 Crashing Stars (down from 6) on 10-player Normal, Heroic, and Raid Finder difficulty.

Now for an overview of topics you may have missed.

Forum
Social, casual, training and alt Friday night runs - spaces are filling up quickly so don't forget to sign!

[Links] Throne of Thunder - this is our consolidation post for ToT tactics, it should hopefully make it a bit easier to find the post for any bosses that you may need to research.

Haunting Spirit Request Thread - Bumping this thread again as we have several in the guild vault at the moment.
Please ensure you request these as soon as possible so can keep handing them out when they become available.

Solar
(Cart, Horse) Raid Priorities May/June

ToT Drop List - you may need to update your post!

Lei Shen

Lunar
*NEW* Lunar Raid Plan: 25th - 30th

Week 8: 25th April - 30th April

Jin'rokh Heroic - to refresh your memory!

Ji-Kun Heroic - our next heroic target, read up.

Last edited by Sohrae on Apr. 25th, 2013 5:47; edited 1 time in total
Cylur
Forum Raider

Have to say, I'm getting to love these weekly updates you put together. Happy

Looking forward to the next one..Nice work.

Part Time Poster

Yup very handy! Happy

Updated 25/4

New Call to Arms

New post for Lunar Raiders
Jinred
Part Time Poster

25 man feast for 10 man? i think its better to sell it and buy twice the amount of 10 man feasts for the money.
Sohrae

Jinred wrote:
25 man feast for 10 man? i think its better to sell it and buy twice the amount of 10 man feasts for the money.

Do they sell then? Never really thought about it, doesn't seem like there are many 25man raiding guilds on Kilrogg so not sure if it works out as 'double the amount' of feasts.

Just making it more clear what was said in the post linked as the 25man one was mentioned from dailies and 10man ones are the ones we collect mats for.
Cuddlymon

Love these updates as well, I think it actually makes me tend to slack more than I should. You've made it nigh too easy!

Thank you sAoMhArNaDeA!!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Creatures of Honour Forum Index -> News - External All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum