Post new topic   Reply to topic    Creatures of Honour Forum Index -> News - External
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sohrae

re: Reminders

Forum Image

Week 10 Review
On my last reminders post I was really excited about both teams doing heroic progress, well they did not disappoint! Solar killed Jin'rokh on heroic and Lunar killed Tortos on heroic.. two teams, two heroic progress kills... well done everyone!

I would also like to praise the efforts of the management team. Forming the guild into what it is now takes a lot of patience, time, hard work and dedication. You have all done a fantastic job in leading both raid teams towards heroic progress success. We certainly have two brilliant teams with skilled players, but you still need those few at the helm to keep things running behind the scenes, so a big bravo to you guys too!

I hope everyone has another fantastic week.

Call to Arms
We are doing really great in terms of [Pink Turnip] supply, so thank you to everyone who donated these. We are always quite low on [Raw Tiger Steak] and [Jewel Danio] though, so would very much appreciate any donations for feasts.

Thank you to our recent contributors: Angleslacker, Sardu, Yrsas, Yrthal, Kalenei, Shockingblue, Drakktor, Lanaai, Alotabull and Quikening.

Forum
Do you ever wonder what the face is like that is shrouded in mystery behind that pixel character you see on a daily basis.. or that crazed voice you hear yelling over vent, does the face match the voice? .. well now is your chance to find out! - Guild Meet 2014

Solar
I Will be Away... Thread: Summer 2013 - Please make sure you tell us when to be jealous that you are on holiday when we aren't!

Rotation/Not Available List

May / June Roster Update + Normal Progress Metrics.

Lunar
I Will Be Away... Thread: Summer 2013 - Are you going on vacation? .. Will I fit in your luggage?

Legendary Questline - A few people have started to catch up to Chapter III now which is great, if you need help with any of the quests please let us know!

Raid Plan: 16th-21st - Raid plan for this week and an FAQ section if you are interested!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Creatures of Honour Forum Index -> News - External All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum