Post new topic   Reply to topic    Creatures of Honour Forum Index -> News - External
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sohrae

re: UPDATED* Danio.. are a girls best friend

Forum Image

Call to Arms
I had a recent farming session with Matt so we could stock up on feasts, unfortunately this means we used our supply of [Pink Turnip] . If anyone has any space on their farm to plant some of these it would be great!

Lately, I have also taken to visiting Ben of the Booming Voice in Valley of the Four Winds who tells you what the 'fish of the day' is.
This makes gathering lots of [Jewel Danio] easier as it's just a bunch of pools close together.

Thank you to our recent contributors: Imdamoo, Kelthir, Drakktor, Khatar, Jadenserpent, Sardu, Cuddlyak, Angleslacker, Chipmonk, Slodger, Yrsas and Lanaai.

5.4 PTR
The PTR is now live so we can expect plenty of patch notes. Along with the Flexible Raid Difficulty and Virtual Realms which have already been mentioned, there is also the Proving Grounds which sounds quite interesting, a bit like Brawlers but for any role.

You can check out the recent patch notes here.

Also take a look at MMO Champion as there are some 5.4 models and screenshots (spoiler alert).

NEW* Guild Vault
Gear Preparation
We now have pretty much everything covered for gear I think as we have added some shoulder enhancements too (thanks Shift). Please make sure you are all using these items, there is no reason to not have new items gemmed/enchanted.

Not many guilds supply basically everything you need in this regard so please use these items sensibly and remember there is still a small charge for Dancing Steel and Jade Spirit weapon enchants.

Speaking of enchants..
I have restocked our enchanting supply (good to see people are getting items and using these up). If anyone needs a specific enchants that isn't in the vault can you please let me know, I have been trying to stick to the more popular enchants to save mats.

Gems
We have a few uncut gems in the vault at the moment so if there is a specific gem you would like please let one of us know so we can find someone to make it for you.

Solar
Summer Away Dates

Lunar
NEW* Raid Plan

Summer Away Dates

Enjoy the remainder of your week everyone!

Last edited by Sohrae on Jun. 14th, 2013 7:52; edited 2 times in total
Draktor
Tim_G
Poster

Planted some [Pink Turnip] so should have some tomorrow.

Tim_G wrote:
Planted some [Pink Turnip] so should have some tomorrow.

Thank you!

Just a few updates:

Gear Preparation
We now have pretty much everything covered for gear I think as we have added some shoulder enhancements too (thanks Shift).

Please make sure you are all using these items, there is no reason to not have new items gemmed/enchanted Happy

Not many guilds supply basically everything you need in this regard so please use these items sensibly and remember there is still a small charge (1.5k) for Dancing Steel and Jade Spirit weapon enchants.

Speaking of enchants..
I have restocked our enchanting supply (good to see people are getting items and using these up). If anyone needs a specific enchants that isn't in the vault can you please let me know, I have been trying to stick to the more popular enchants to save mats.

Gems
We have a few uncut gems in the vault at the moment so if there is a specific gem you would like please let one of us know so we can find someone to make it for you.

Again, thank you to everyone who does donate these items, I personally think this is a great system and it really shows how great CoH is with people being willing to dedicate time, mats etc to supply items for guildies.
Remember even the smallest of donations such as a few pieces of Raw Tiger Steak makes all the difference!
Sardu
Part Time Poster

If I may be so bold as to suggest someone cuts a few Lightning Wild Jade and reckless Vermillion Onyx ?
Just one or two each ...

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum