Post new topic   Reply to topic    Creatures of Honour Forum Index -> News - External
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sohrae

re: Reminders: Keeping you fed and watered throughout the week

Forum Image

Well, what a fantastic couple of weeks again!
Both teams adding another heroic kill to their progress placing Lunar on 8/13 and Solar on 3/13, well done everyone!
I've also been seeing more and more people with their shiny new cloaks, so a big congrats to everyone who has theirs already.

Call to Arms
I would really like to place some emphasis on the Guild Vault this week. Although we do still recieve donations, it would be very nice to see more variation in the names on our contribution list.

Nearly everyone in both raid teams uses the items provided, so now is as good a time as any to throw some numbers out there of how many mats we need (estimated) per week to provide pots, flasks and feasts for Raiders.

Pandaren Banquet (5)

8 x [100 Year Soy Sauce]
80 x [Jewel Danio]
80 x [Raw Tiger Steak]
400 x [Pink Turnip]

We understand that some people do not have farms to plant on and fishing and cooking leveled, but if every person who uses the feasts in our raids donated 10 [Raw Tiger Steak] per week we would always have plenty ready.
This would probably take around 2 minutes of your time each week to get half a stack of meat (more are always welcome of course!).

Herbs for Potions and Flasks

2220 x [Green Tea Leaf]
1800 x [Silkweed]
1060 x [Snow Lily]
900 x [Fool's Cap]
240 x [Rain Poppy]
420 x [Golden Lotus]

There are probably around 10 people with herbalism in the guild, this isn't really a lot so we aren't suddenly expecting 200 [Green Tea Leaf] from each of them every week (especially as several are not even Raiders).

It would be fantastic for people to donate as much as they can each week, including using farms to plant [Enigma Seed] or even using [Spirit of Harmony] to purchase [Golden Lotus] from Danky at the Shrine of Two Moons.

We are also looking for a few people that would be willing to spend some time on a Tuesday/Wednesday making Potions and Flasks so we are always stocked up. Please post here if you can spare some time doing this and I will talk to you ingame.

Solar
Iron Qon Heroic

Lunar
Raid Plan
Lunar Raiders, make sure you have checked the Raid Plan for this week and have a basic understanding of any heroic bosses you have not done yet!

Recruitment

Recruitment is currently open for Solar, please take a look at our currently recruiting topic to find out what they are looking for.

Enjoy your week everyone!

Honylove
Watcher

i've got over 20 spirit of harmony in my bad that i didn't know what to do with.. so now i know.. i'll get some golden lotus and put in gv. Happy

Yeah, I've been slacking in this aspect.

I'm not easily able to contribute in all aspects of this, but i'll put Golden Lotuses, other herbs, tiger meat and gold to compensate on other lacks.

Edit: Being online at the end of the raid week, shouldn't be an issue either - to mass-make flasks / pots.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Creatures of Honour Forum Index -> News - External All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum