Post new topic   Reply to topic    Creatures of Honour Forum Index -> News - External
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sohrae

re: COH News [1]

Welcome to COH News!

With the announcement of 5.4 being only 2 weeks away, we have started preparations for tier 16. This of course includes replacing reminders with a shiny new forum banner and a segment I'm going to call COH News instead, just because. Thank you to Zerobeat for making the banner, now let's get on to the more serious stuff.

Important for all Raiders: Rounding Off the Tier

For the week commencing Wednesday 21 August, we will be using every Raider available to raid this week with the aim of completing this tier. This is 21/08 until 27/08 with the usual Lunar raiding time of 21:00-23:30 server time. These raids have ** next to them to highlight the specific week this is being done.

If anyone from either team is available to raid, please sign NOW on Lunars Rapid Raid for next week so we can see who and what we have available. We will have a week to try to complete the tier so we need everyones support at this time to make this possible.

It is vitally important that you sign before this raid week begins as our raid plans will be based on signs happening in advance. On Tuesday 20, we will review signs and determine how many raids will be running. We will be attempting as many raids as possible to accomplish this, so please sign for any raids you are 100% sure you can commit to attending.

Do not be alarmed, this is for the purpose of having enough people available to finish this tier, we will not be regularly raiding 7 days per week!

5.4 Siege of Orgrimmar Preparation

Please note, we are still discussing plans for 5.4 so we will keep you all updated as soon as plans are ready to be released (most likely next week while we sort out finishing this tier). For now, we would like people to start looking at tactics and assisting with stocking up the GV.

Tactics
As mentioned by Calar, we need to start looking at the first few bosses in Siege. A [Links] Siege of Orgrimmar topic has been made with the first 5 bosses up to begin tactic discussion.

At this point, finding useful information is very important so input from everyone is appreciated. If you find any useful guides or discussions, especially role and/or class specific information please post this so everyone can benefit from it.

Guild Vault
We do this basically every week, but knowing we now have 2 weeks to really focus on stocking up the Guild Vault, we really need help from everyone to prepare.
It is possible for everyone to donate required items, as they don’t all require a specific profession to obtain them.

Please donate as many items from this list as possible, we have set up an additional guild purely for storage purposes, so we have plenty of tabs to fill!

Herbalists
If you have any [Spirit of Harmony] available you can visit Danky in the Shrine of Two Moons to purchase [Golden Lotus] x2.
Alchemists
If anyone can make items straight away it would be greatly appreciated.

Cooking
Nam Ironpaw at Halfhill in Valley of the Four Winds accepts [Ironpaw Token] (from cooking dailies) as currency for several cooking ingredients.Fishing
Farms
Slaying
Shader!
N/A
Part Time Poster

Whoever made that picture for the header sure knows their way around photoshop.

I thought the same tbh looks awesome! envy
Cylur
Forum Raider

Love the banner...made me laugh!

re: Re: COH News [1]

Sohrae wrote:
Thank you to Zerobeat for making the banner

ZeroBeat (Shader) wrote:
Whoever made that picture for the header sure knows their way around photoshop. :o

Yea like you don't know who made the banner xD.
But i must admit. It's cool x3. Made me laugh aswell :D

Sohrae

Just wanted to say thank you to people that have been donating items so far:
Cylar, Shiftofshape, Sardu, Angleslacker, Wheltra, Tengzter, Drakktor, Juma and Khatar.
(If I have missed you, sorry but I can't always see everyone who has donated recently as the list is quite short!)

It would be fantastic to see more people donating items that they can, especially some more [Raw Tiger Steak] as I have been focusing on the other mats for feasts (fish and turnips).

We are really in need of more herbs, although we know this is heavily reliant on specific people farming. We will have to reconsider what we can continue to provide for raiders in 5.4 based on what we get over the coming weeks and if this can be maintained week after week.

I'm saying this, because people need to consider if they can spare a couple of minutes per week farming something everyone can get such as meat, or if people would rather buy their own flasks and pots (these are mandatory for every raid you attend).
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Creatures of Honour Forum Index -> News - External All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum