Post new topic   Reply to topic    Creatures of Honour Forum Index -> Guild Recruitment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kilrayen

re: App: Kilrayen

The application submitted by Kilrayen is as follows:

Quote:
Raid Days: Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday between 18:00-20:30 server time (CET).(NOTE: This is subject to changes during Daylight Saving Times)

Are there any days you are unable to raid based on your selected teams raiding schedule?:
No

Will you require time off soon for a holiday or other commitment? Please tell us dates you are unavailable:
Yes, but I cannot comment particularly on that atm, I'm switching to another job but will be available this week i.e 3rd to 8th of September, but next week might be a little shifty

About Your Character

Character Name:
Kaljurei

Current Server:
Stormscale

Please provide a link to your armory profile:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormscale/Kaljurei/advanced

What is your primary spec?:
Arms

What is your secondary spec?:
Fury/Prot

What is your experience with both specs?:
I've raided with Fury for the most part in most expansions, atm I'm most comfortable with Arms but don't have any problem speccing back to Fury, just need AP which I'm doing daily WQ for. Prot, I've had some xp, I tanked 7/7 normal EN, no DPS exp yet but I know I can do well enough. I had some experience on Nyth and Ursoc HC as Arms i.e 10+ attempts on each.

Alts of importance:
WW Monk at Kazzak, not yet 110 but I can transfer once it's suitably raid worthy.

Battle-Tag:
Kaljurei#2561

Raiding Information

Please tell us about your raid experience:
You can check that on my armory profile. Suffice to say that I've raided at a reasonable hardcore level since Cata, almost completely on Warrior DPS (Fury/Arms, mostly Fury), except in WoD where I raided as WW Monk for most of the expac except Mythic HFC which I raided as Fury.

Why have you chosen to apply to our guild?:
Your raid timings are perfect for me and you're still active as a raiding guild to my knowledge.

What was/is your favorite raid boss and why?:
Will of the Emperor. It had a lot of movement and perfect execution of tactics required to beat the boss.

Please provide us with a link to a recent log :
No logs sorry.

Please provide us with a screenshot of your UI in combat :
http://imgur.com/a/jy9Xm

We use TeamSpeak 3, do you have this installed?:
Yes

Do you have a working microphone and are you willing to use it?:
Yes

Guild Information

How did you find out about Creatures of Honour?:
WoW Official Forums

Please list your previous guilds, and the reasons for leaving:
Ambuscade - Raided with them for the most part, most officers quit due to RL reasons.
Endless - failed my trial but was trailing for the most part with a shitty laptop.
Consanguineous - Quit sometime after Mythic Mannoroth because I was bored of WoD.
Dogz - got kicked after asking to take a 5M break for personal reasons.

About You

Tell us about yourself - name, age, country of residence, hobbies, interests etc (Socials: tell us who you know in the guild):
I've raided for a while, from a country where I've been racially mocked for too long so I'm not going to talk about name or country, just call me Kal or Kalj, I'm fine with that. I'm 28 years old(nearly 29). Hobbies - mostly music, playing various games, fictional novels, etc).

What are your main goals in WoW?:
To raid peacably with a reasonable guild with an engaging social atmosphere and a reasonably serious raiding atmosphere.

Got a joke for us?:
I'd actually love to tell some but I think my jokes are better appreciated when I get a good handle on your social environment. I'm a bit weird sorry :(

Have you read this [http://tinyurl.com/CoHApp1] post and understood it?:
Yes

If the answer is "Yes" then you should be able to answer the next question

What loot system do we use and how do we specifically use this in raids?:
Loot council with Raiders getting prio on loot, BiS items to be linked in raid chat, BoE items to be considered on the same level unless to be placed in AH if nobody needs them.

Shiftofshape
Shiftofshape
Part Time Poster

re: CLOSED - App: Kilrayen - by Shiftofshape

Hey there and thanks for your application. 

I'm sorry to inform you that currently we have too many melee as it is and we are not looking to bring in more. We are however still looking for a ranged (Shaman/Mage pref) to balance our raids a bit more. 

Apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused you ^^ 

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Creatures of Honour Forum Index -> Guild Recruitment All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum