Post new topic   Reply to topic    Creatures of Honour Forum Index -> Guild Recruitment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Killersurgge
N/A
Watcher

re: App: Killersurgge

The application submitted by Killersurgge is as follows:

Quote:
Raid Days: Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday between 18:00-20:30 server time (CET).(NOTE: This is subject to changes during Daylight Saving Times)

Are there any days you are unable to raid based on your selected teams raiding schedule?:
Nope

About Your Character

Character Name:
Killersurge

Current Server:
Kilrogg

Please provide a link to your armory profile:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kilrogg/Killersurge/simple

What is your primary spec?:
Resto

What is your secondary spec?:
Feral

What is your experience with both specs?:
Raided with resto mainly from WoTLK-WOD and raided EN feral and resto, have about 6 druids been playing them for 10 years now

Alts of importance:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kilrogg/Killercleave/simple ---> have an 845 Warrior geared for prot and arms at lvl 18 on art wep each

Battle-Tag:
Killersurge#2947

Raiding Information

Please tell us about your raid experience:
Raided alot during MoP clearing all levels of Siege in cc, slowed down during WoD after Highmaul cos got worn out from the game and the state it was in at the time,raided with Thof and Imperium on Alliance in this server group and also have a char in Stark Industries on Tarren Mill(not bothered with raiding like 100 times a week with them anymore) but yeh pretty sure thats all relevance from raid xp wise.

Why have you chosen to apply to our guild?:
havent raided in a good progression guild in a while and want to make some solid progress in legion in regards to Mythic+ and HC and Mythic raiding. Also have a friend in the guild that said you needed healers so said id go for it ;)

What was/is your favorite raid boss and why?:
Garrosh Mythic was my fav cos of the different phases and zone switches and how hectic it became towards the end of the last phase with iron stars everywhere and massive spread damage and also just loved the character and the whole raid. Farmed it for 2 months selling boosts making alot of gold also so that was a plus. I like bosses that need to utilize the entire grp e.g clearing engineer from iron star that would wipe you and also the interrupting of mind control was a fun and sometimes frustrating part of the fight.

Please provide us with a link to a recent log :
for some reason ATM my EN logs arent working and wont go up but will prob be up when you check id say,

Please provide us with a screenshot of your UI in combat :
http://imgur.com/TDUcRHY

We use TeamSpeak 3, do you have this installed?:
Yes

Do you have a working microphone and are you willing to use it?:
Yes

Guild Information

How did you find out about Creatures of Honour?:
Friend/family in CoH

Please list your previous guilds, and the reasons for leaving:
casual guilds like My Little Pwnies on Darkspear, and started raiding hardcore during MoP with Yytrium--->Thof---->Savage (they slowly began to merge together during WoD) I have raided as all druid specs, all warrior specs, resto shammy, frost/fire mage, and BM monk.
I left raiding with Savage mainly because I didnt enjoy WoD and the people really weren't great and socially the guild was mediocre.

About You

Tell us about yourself - name, age, country of residence, hobbies, interests etc (Socials: tell us who you know in the guild):
Robin Bolton, 18, Ireland, WoW gym music and rugby, interested in alot tbh music movies games errrthing and i know Satanztotem in the guild :)

What are your main goals in WoW?:
Make something good outve Legion so i dont look back on it when next xpac comes out and go ffs why didnt i do this why didnt i do that, and to enjoy myself :D

Got a joke for us?:
My friend told me he was gonna dress up as an island in Italy I said dont be so silly(sicily) Lel

Have you read this [http://tinyurl.com/CoHApp1] post and understood it?:
Yes

If the answer is "Yes" then you should be able to answer the next question

What loot system do we use and how do we specifically use this in raids?:
Basically raiders and members are prio and BiS is important to note, Alts receive same treatment and if you are just hoping to be fed gear in raid and not doing work outside of raid times you wont be given stuff over anyone.Think thats it, oh and if youre interested in the item list amount you have in the tier set+Bis stats.

Additional Comments:
Nope think thats it tbh :D dont have my legendary yet cos of rngesus being mean

Satanztotem
Watcher

re: APPROVED - App: Killersurgge - by Cylur

i can vouch for him, good guy, knows how to play, and hes irish.... he has a pot of gold !

Cylur
Forum Raider

re: APPROVED - App: Killersurgge - by Cylur

Just to make this clear upfront, we are full on healers and tight on melee.

Because you have friends here, We will accept the application but cant really promise you a full time raid slot at this minute.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum