Post new topic   Reply to topic    Creatures of Honour Forum Index -> Guild Recruitment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Belandis
N/A
Watcher

re: App: Belandis

The application submitted by Belandis is as follows:

Quote:
Raid Days: Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday between 18:00-20:30 server time (CET).(NOTE: This is subject to changes during Daylight Saving Times)

Are there any days you are unable to raid based on your selected teams raiding schedule?:
based on work schedule and real life commitments, I wouldnt be always available

Will you require time off soon for a holiday or other commitment? Please tell us dates you are unavailable:
UAE Eid holidays in September

About Your Character

Character Name:
Belandis

Current Server:
Antonidas

Please provide a link to your armory profile:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/antonidas/Belandis/simple

What is your primary spec?:
Heal

What is your secondary spec?:
Feral

What is your experience with both specs?:
well experienced with Heal, Feral need to have improvement ;)

Battle-Tag:
LastUnicorn#2584

Raiding Information

Please tell us about your raid experience:
I raided during LichKing 3-4 days progress during the week. Was well demanding. During WoD once per week but stopped due to private commitments

Why have you chosen to apply to our guild?:
we are based in DXB and struggle with time difference. would like to find a guild where life balance is important. me and husband are both working with demanding real life. would love to find a guild where we would have the opportunity to raid e.g. twice per week, but have the understanding of raid lead to not always be available. we no more progress raiders as it would be too much and we wouldnt be able to promise to be always there for the raid. so we could be either getting a jumper space if someone else isnt available or participate where needed or if we feel that we could join everytime to always join. But cant promise. hope the above makes sense.

What was/is your favorite raid boss and why?:
In general I raided Ulduar extensively and while progressing through there was this arena where we struggled a long time. At the end Yogg-Saron was my most favourite. Obvioulsy I like movement during a boss fight. Especially as healer you need to be aware of a lot. During LichKing we were in a guild were we even put together the group, but it was a fun raid, so we struggled to have always the raid complete.

Please provide us with a link to a recent log :
none available

Please provide us with a screenshot of your UI in combat :
i am using ElvUI

We use TeamSpeak 3, do you have this installed?:
Yes

Do you have a working microphone and are you willing to use it?:
Yes

Guild Information

How did you find out about Creatures of Honour?:
WoW Official Forums

Please list your previous guilds, and the reasons for leaving:
Desert Rose. While raiding Ulduar, I was with Wrath of Darkness on Antonidas, not sure if they are still so active. During LichKing I cant even remember which guild it was.

About You

Tell us about yourself - name, age, country of residence, hobbies, interests etc (Socials: tell us who you know in the guild):
Anja, 43, UAE, playing since 8 years, here in DXB with husband, he has 10 chars on 100 as well. 2 kids. My twinks (thats what we say on German server, I guess you say toons) are shadow and hunter. I am concentrating on max 2 chars, as otherwise I fell I would lose the fun in the game. I was on contact with Cylar and Quikening and liked so far what I learnt from them. We stopped playing 8 month ago, now with Legion back online and already addicted again. We are easy going as such, but people must be fair and honest, no flaming or turmoil in guildchat and during raid and in TS. What else to say. Honestly its not easy I guess to raid and have the freedom to not able to be online on each specific raid day, but I guess lots of players face the same issue while working in DXB. If I say I will be online on a specific day, then I will be there. If I know in advance (lets say 1-2 weeks before the day) that I cant make it on a specific day, I wouldnt say I am online. Common sense really.

What are your main goals in WoW?:
Having fun! Enjoy the new content. Get to know other players.

Got a joke for us?:
What do you get if you cross a cat with a dark horse? Kitty Perry

Have you read this [http://tinyurl.com/CoHApp1] post and understood it?:
Yes

If the answer is "Yes" then you should be able to answer the next question

What loot system do we use and how do we specifically use this in raids?:
Loot council. Well, this explains already my text below. Absolutely fine with my given below reasons.

Additional Comments:
Wouldnt rush through dungeons to be 110 as fast as possible. Raiding when I am ready after approx 4-6 weeks, but havent seen anything from the Beta, so dont know if thats realistic. I do like to get good items, but not necessarily. If items will be rolled between chars, thats perfect. we even used for Ulduar the raid points, wouldnt be ideally for me, but in the end I know that I have to lower my sights or that its not possible to get items where others raided a lot more for to achieve.

Cylur
Forum Raider

re: APPROVED - App: Belandis - by Cylur

Welcome to the Heat!!

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum