Post new topic   Reply to topic    Creatures of Honour Forum Index -> Guild Recruitment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tholur
N/A
Watcher

re: APPROVED - App: Tholur - by Cylur

The application submitted by Tholur is as follows:

Quote:
Raid Days: Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday between 18:00-20:30 server time (CET).(NOTE: This is subject to changes during Daylight Saving Times) Are there any days you are unable to raid based on your selected teams raiding schedule?: I can all the days Will you require time off soon for a holiday or other commitment? Please tell us dates you are unavailable: Don't have any plans for time off About Your Character Character Name: Faie Current Server: Nagrand Please provide a link to your armory profile: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/nagrand/Faie/advanced What is your primary spec?: Brewmaster What is your secondary spec?: Mistweaver and trying to learn Windwalker What is your experience with both specs?: Currently experience with Brewmaster from 100-110, later into the expansion i'm gonna pick up Mistweaver. Battle-Tag: Tholur#2264 Raiding Information Please tell us about your raid experience: I haven't raided since Wrath of the Lich King and i was only doing Naxxramas, Trial of the Crusader and later Icecrown Citadel.
Before that i did all raids in Classic and The Burning Crusade.

Sadly i can't prove it, i haven't been able to get access to my old account. Why have you chosen to apply to our guild?: Your guild has seemed active since the launch of Legion (I joined the server in the pre-launch Legion).
You have the raid times i am looking for if you choose to invite me as a raider.

I currently isn't looking to raid unless you need me, i feel I need to learn my healing spec before I am ready to join as raider.
Being a Tank and Healer as needed for the raid. What was/is your favorite raid boss and why?: Instructor Razuvious Classic when Naxxramas launched, Mind controlling the adds to use them for tanking was a great mechanic that i really enjoyed. Please provide us with a link to a recent log : I don't have a log. Please provide us with a screenshot of your UI in combat : http://imgur.com/DuqTHaI We use TeamSpeak 3, do you have this installed?: Yes Do you have a working microphone and are you willing to use it?: Yes Guild Information How did you find out about Creatures of Honour?: WoW Progess Please list your previous guilds, and the reasons for leaving: Haven't been in a serious guild in both Mist of Pandaria and Warlords of Draenor.
I am currently in 'The Franchise' which seems like a horrible cesspool guild with no social aspects and a ton of people. About You Tell us about yourself - name, age, country of residence, hobbies, interests etc (Socials: tell us who you know in the guild): I am xxx, i am 28 years old and live in Denmark.
My current hobbies is just video games. What are your main goals in WoW?: Currently i want to get into raiding and improve my knowledge of my class. Have you read this [http://tinyurl.com/CoHApp1] post and understood it?: Yes If the answer is "Yes" then you should be able to answer the next question What loot system do we use and how do we specifically use this in raids?: Loot Council, link gear you are replacing and state if BiS and if Tier gear, tell how many you have and how close you are to unlock next reward. Loot may go to the player who is more invested in gearing up outside of raids (obtained by LFR, Proffesions, Reputations and such). Additional Comments: I wan't to join as member until i feel more confident in at least two of my specs.

Last edited by Tholur on Sep. 14th, 2016 8:39; edited 1 time in total
Cylur
Forum Raider

re: APPROVED - App: Tholur - by Cylur

Accepted as Social for now.

Welcome to CoH!

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum