Post new topic   Reply to topic    Creatures of Honour Forum Index -> News - External
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sohrae

re: Just a quick reminder..

Forum Image

Reminders will be posted to ensure important forum posts are read (they can get lost quickly!). They will also replace the Call to Arms post and be used for guild updates.

Call to Arms
The guild vault is consistently running low on mats for potions, flasks and feasts. We are providing for 2 teams of raiders, so we use a lot of consumables each week (you are a hungry bunch aren't you?!).

We would greatly appreciate any donations of herbs & cooking ingredients.

We are also trying to maintain a good supply of gems and enchants. It would be greatly appreciated if you could donate unwanted greens items and/or enchanting mats.

Additional items that we would not mind seeing in the guild vault are [Greater Cerulean Spellthread] [Greater Pearlescent Spellthread] [Angerhide Leg Armor] [Ironscale Leg Armor] [Shadowleather Leg Armor]

Forums
It has been great to see so much activity on the forum! Please take note of the following posts as you may have missed them:

Inactivity
Please take note of this, it will be done next week.

'Mog of the Month! (March)
You have until Saturday 30th to post up your entries!

[Links] Throne of Thunder
Contains links listed by boss name to each individual post showing tactics. Discussion is most welcome here.

Guild Rules
This has received a few minor adjustments, the main one is an awesome new title banner courtesy of Zerobeat.
It is recommended that people take note of the Raider Requirements section to ensure they fully understand this, if you have any questions at all, do not hesitate to talk to an officer.

Solar
Important: Update Rapid Raid : April

Daylight Saving Changes, General Must Read Post

Lunar
Monday Raids

Remember to...

Welcome!
We have had several new members in 2013, so this is a bit of a delayed welcome and congratulations on passing your trial! It is great to have several new additions in our ranks:
Baldemar, Joark, Shockingblue, Warjoe, Angleslacker, Aphrodite, Chipmonk, Jinred, Jumalvelho, Kalenei, Lanaai, Soultied, Wheltra.

I would also like to welcome a few of our more recent additions, the best of luck with your trial; Varwen, Tengzter and Symithol.

A HUGE thank you
When we released our most recent Call to Arms post we had a fantastic response and received a lot of donations in the form of both mats and gold. This is just to say thank you to everyone who donated.

A special mention to some people who donate in absolute mass: Alotabull, Driania, Pallyplegic, Tomu

Last, but by no means least..
On behalf of the management team, I would like to thank you all for the dedication and support you have shown over the last few months. Creatures of Honour is going from strength to strength and it is all down to having such fantastic members.
Shader!
N/A
Part Time Poster

Warm and fuzzy <3

Aww.. /Hug. Happy

yaaay hugs! \o/ and yw for the herbs, always nice to have a little change of pace away from doing dailies

Ossum guild with ossum peeps and ossum raids Happy me likey! Me lovey funny and warmey feels! yayzor!

^___________________________^

Cheerypoo out.
Shiftofshape
Shiftofshape
Part Time Poster

Tomu, what have u been smoking lately?
-Tomu-

Im just happy, deal with it :D
Draktor
Tim_G
Poster

-Tomu- wrote:
Im just happy, deal with it :D

I think Shift is not telling you you shouldn't be happy, I think he wants in on whatever you are doing wink

What tim said!
Sohrae

Thank you to Drakktor, Sardu, Yrsas, Kalenei, Ningirama, Angleslacker, Lanaai and Symithol too!
Cuddlymon

Almost donated in time to get mentioned! That counts for something! But!

Thank you Sohrae for all the work behind the curtains. It's lovely and empowering tbh to have your activity and dedication reflect progressively on the guild.

Kudos to you, little one.
-Tomu-

What the cuddly bear said Happy <3
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Creatures of Honour Forum Index -> News - External All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum