Post new topic   Reply to topic    Creatures of Honour Forum Index -> News - External
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sohrae

re: Reminders: week 9 review and looking forward to week 10!

Forum Image

Going into our 10th week of raiding Throne of Thunder, I couldn't help but look back at the progress both teams have made. Both teams are moving into heroic progression, and our success so far has been pushing the guild into a position amongst the top 4000 ranks.

Taking into consideration that this is counting around 24,600 other guilds raiding current content (including the hardcore) .. I think we are doing a pretty great job!

Week 9 was another great week, Solar has been preparing to move onto Jin'rokh heroic and Lunar killed Ji-Kun heroic.
I hope everyone is enjoying raiding as much as I am at the moment and that we will continue to see more heroic progression. Both teams are achieving so much each week!

Good luck to anyone sitting exams and doing other studenty (real word honest) type learning things, it will be over soon!

Have a great raiding week everyone!

Forum
Friday raiding - The Friday raids for anyone interested in joining them are up on Rapid Raid. Make sure to sign up!

Twin Consorts "room" order - What a great post, thank you for doing this really helpful guide Wheltra! Everyone should spend some time looking at stuff like this, it may be fun to try doing something different during a raid.

Solar

I Will Be Away... Thread: Summer 2013 - holiday thread for Solar raid team!

Jin'rokh Heroic - As the shout box says, be prepared please!

Lunar
I Will Be Away... Thread: Summer 2013 - holiday thread for Lunar raid team!

9th-14th Raid Plan - Tortos Heroic link in the post, get ready for some turtle punting, blood sucking, temper tantrum stomping, crystal shielding action!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Creatures of Honour Forum Index -> News - External All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum