Post new topic   Reply to topic    Creatures of Honour Forum Index -> News - External
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sohrae

re: Reminders

Forum Image

Lunar has now downed 10 heroic bosses! Only a few more bosses to go, so we really need to keep our motivation up, ensure we have plenty of signs and can continue for this final push.

We understand some people will be away, and will be enjoying what is left of summer and the nice weather, but we are really hoping we can maintain our fantastic progress so we can all enjoy some time to relax before 5.4 hits!

Call to Arms
It is important at this time that we can keep the guild vault stocked up with pots, flasks and feasts.

This is a list of items we will require before 30th July to ensure we have plenty of consumables for both teams, please donate what you can from this list:

[Golden Lotus] - 175 114 102
[Green Tea Leaf] - 620 425 365
[Snow Lily] - 529 424
[Jewel Danio] - 100
[Raw Tiger Steak] - 100
[Pink Turnip] - 500

Announcements for both teams
Raid Signs
Please can everyone ensure they are signing for raids in advance.
We are aware that people are on holiday, or will be going on holiday soon, but this is all the more reason why we really need people to be signing. Even if you are unavailable we need to know, so we have an idea of numbers and can plan effectively.

Please remember that deciding not to sign at all impacts your entire team, think about your team mates.

Guild Vault
We will no longer be supplying all enchants, enhancements and gems.
This is proving to be very expensive and difficult to maintain purely through the kind donations of a few individuals.

We will continue to provide WEAPON and BRACER enchants where possible at a discounted rate, as long as the mats are available in the guild vault.

This DOES NOT mean it is acceptable to withdraw all of the remaining enchants and enhancements you think you may require in the near-future. I will be monitoring this.

Lunar
IMPORTANT: Read Me!

Recruitment

Welcome to our new recruits!

SOLAR is recruiting Ranged DPS
LUNAR is recruiting a Tank and Ranged DPS

Have a good week all.

Last edited by Sohrae on Jul. 28th, 2013 9:34; edited 2 times in total
Cuddlymon

Hey,

yeah, to be honest as I have an alt with enchanting I could've made all the enchants I need on my main on it. The only reason I haven't done this has been to check the Guild Vault and if there's been the enchant required I've just taken it from there due to the reason that it's alot faster and relogging and chanting on a vellum.

So very slack indeed. I have greatly benefited from CoH and its GV during my time and my ignorance towards the needs ( "Call to Arms") has often gone unheeded.

I remember my last post on a previous post calling out and asking for guilders to help with the Guild Vault. I was enthusiastic and called out loud that I would start weekly contributing effectively, which I haven't really done. In my mind this reflects my self discipline for IRL exercising as well. I have grand ideas and fail to accomplish what I had in mind.

Sorry for the personal rant.

Separating what CoH has contributed to me even just in enchants and flasks etc has been very high indeed.
I aim to start contributing gold and mats to the GV from today onward. Regardless of the changed status of CoHs GV.

This was a very important post and although it's at the top, I'm "bumbing" it.
Sohrae

Thank you to some of our contributors that have given a lot of mats from this list already:
Khatar, Drakktor, Shiftofshape and Angleslacker

Sorry if I have missed anyone specifically, so much was donated by these people that the history only goes back 1 day!

We could really use some more [Golden Lotus] if anyone can spare any.

We also have 22 [Haunting Spirit] in the vault if anyone still needs an item crafting.
Sohrae

Thank you Cagnos, Jumalvelho and Haamal.

We now have our feast mats crossed off the list for the week!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Creatures of Honour Forum Index -> News - External All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum